Thursday 6 December 2012

Hoonds chase spam.

The boys and I were up the hill chatting last week about the wee bloglet, they quite enjoy being infamous. Can you spot them out there standing proud? They do blend in don't they (one to the right hiding in the hill, one slightly to the left of the horizon). You can see how excited they were to see so many of you visiting and commenting on my ramblings here. However, unfortunately the 'spam' comments are twice to tenfold of the geniune ones, and some becoming more offensive so I'm having to turn on moderation with comments. I took it off as its an utter pain, but given some of the evilbots out there leaving rather inappropriate comments, I have no choice. So I'm sorry for those of you who do comment and I hope it won't put you off. Being a rambling dyslexic I do appreciate when folks take the time to comment.

Any more spam and I'll send the hoonds after ye!

5 comments:

  1. What a wonderful landscape you have, Im near the city centre but at least we have resevoirs about 10 minutes away and a huge park. I am freezing in Manchester, how is it there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You won't get rid of me that easily!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mostly, I can rely on the spam filters to fry the spam. But I much prefer to moderate, and read or fry the comments as they come in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How vile for you! You're so clever the way you've linked it in to the doggies tho :)

    ReplyDelete